Threaded View

Default Dome opens with ShutterStatus = ShutterError ... How to trace an error with the dome?

Bob,

I have a difficult question. I have a telescope and a dome built by Astelco and I'm too happy with it honestly. However, we noticed a strange thing with ACP: from time to time, the dome sends me an error when connecting (see screenshot).

Michael Ruder then looked at the ASCOM driver logs and he never sees any error returned by the driver (its driver produces very complete logs and saves all the requests addressed to it). This is confirmed by the fact that when I use AstelOs, the Astelco software, at the same time, the dome behaves normally. We can't identify the source of the error and we can't yet reproduce it (it comes from time to time). Is there a way to add a more complete logging system that allows us to trace the problem? This would make it possible to be more efficient.

Thanks for your advice.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information