Hello Bob and everyone,

I'm in the trial stage of ACP/Scheduler and I'm close to seeing the program work, but I'm about half way through my trial. I've posted already that I have an unusual bug with my camera/ao that leads to a loss of guide star following the start of the main imager sub exposure [its that faded guide star fault]. The auto guider sub exposure calculator works correctly, but following the start of the main imager, the guider function is paused for 4-5 seconds, and when it restarts, guide star is registered as faded - but I can see it dead centered. At this stage, if I manually stop-start the autoguider in the maxim interface, the guiding starts and works correctly!

Some are thinking this is a fault associated to a "timeout" fault of the STXL+AOL, but I am not sure about that.

My question is: is it possible to add code somewhere in the ACP scripts to automate this stop-start of the guider after the main imager has started - with say a 6 second delay after the commencement of the main sub exposure?

I have so basic script writing skills it would make people laugh, so I'm even happy to pay for the script edit if that was the case.

Thank you for reading.

Steve