Threaded View

Default MaxDome: Call to OpenShutter() succeeds but shutter remains closed

Bob,

The startup script works now with TSX but scheduler has been dying every single night. It seems to be hanging up on some kind of dome thread but it shouldn't be opening the dome until a bit later in the scheduler process. At least I think that is what should be happening. Another problem I am having is that when I launch scheduler it automatically turns on dispatcher and starts running the startup process (if its late enough in the evening.). There are plenty of times when I am starting over after a dead scheduler that I don't want dispatcher to be on by default. Is there a hidden setting that disables it being on by default. Attached is my log from this evening when scheduler died. I treat it nice, take care of it every night and it still goes and kills itself

Can we schedule a time to try to work through some of the remaining issues we are having. I thought the skyx problem was going to be the last barrier to running night after night.

Paul Gardner
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information