Threaded View

Default Celestron CGE PRO loses alignment when ACP shuts down using shutdownobs.js

Bob,

Every time I and Scheduler use the ShutdownObs.js script our Celestron CGE Pro mount loses its alignment. I then need to make a trip to the observatory and re-align the scope. Then it again works until I shut down using the script. When I use Maxim DL to shutdown, it works fine. I know both Maxim and ACP use the same Celestron ASCOM scope driver(ver 6.0) so I'm left to wonder what is going on. Maybe there is a timing issue in ACP where the scope disconnects before the hibernate is complete?..just a guess.

Some logs are attached. ACP seems to connect to the scope but the RA and DEC are wrong and if I try to slew the scope, ACP tells me the scope is not aligned. I don't have this problem when I manually start up and shutdown using Maxim.

I have only three days on my ACP trial left so I need to determine if we can fix this problem
    Jerry Gunn
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information