Thread: My Mistake

Default My Mistake

Hello Bob,

Yes it was my fault. I had gotten the trial version a few months back and was going to try using it with Maxim. I don't think that I used it due to weather and the miriad of software/hardware problems that were going on at the time. I'm looking at SGP trial version now, so when I downloaded that I also downloaded Pinpoint a second time. PP worked fine the first night along side of Maxim, and then caught up with me yesterday when I was testing it with an image.

After the lock was put on my first post, I saw a similar thread from another individual. Your answer to him was what turned the light bulb on in my head as to what I had done wrong. I called Stephanie and apologized since this was my fault. Your Mrs was kind enough to offer me a thirty day extention which is more than generous. At this time I have declined the extension, since I've had some problems getting SGP to work.
    Stephanie said I could call once things are back to normal. Thanks to you and the Mrs. for the offer. Great service and good attitude............... Jerald Granger

OK, good luck with SGP and please do call when you're ready... Thank for the kind words for Stephanie. She is a true co-owner here!
    -- Bob

Thread Information