Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default ACP Expert Optional

Hi, I have two question.

1. Is that possible way to search major planet from ACP web browser ?

2. Is that possible to make a script that stop sidereal tracking after slew to object ?

3. When i try to use Schedule Image Series ,it alert XML invalid at line 18.
    i'm quite sure that about Timing but don't know right format exactly.

Hello!!

1. Yes you can enter the name of a Major Planet into the Scheduler and it will go there.

2. No it's not possible to stop tracking during an exposure, if that is what you mean. Did I misunderstand?

3. I can't see an error in your Single Series form... Please look in your Plans folder for "last-rtml-from-web.xml", zip it and attach it to a reply here. I'll try to see what's happening. Oh, and does Thailand use , as the decimal point or is it . (or are you running the Windows OS on English?)?

If you don't know where your plans are located, it depends on how you are logged into the web (locally or remotely with a username / password). Let me know and I'll help. Or I could log on and find it. If I need to do that, let me know a time and I'll call you if you're OK speaking English on the phone.
    -- Bob

1. It's show "OK! undefined found, coordinates will be calculated at image time" , is that right ? but in Right Asc. (hrs):, Declination (deg): is 0.

2. About Satellite Image/Video Capture.

3. I'll looking for it, Yes i'm running OS on English

1. No, it should say something like OK! Venus found, coordinates will be calculated at image time. What exactly did you enter for the planet name? And yes the coordinates initially are zero. The actual coordinates will be calculated at the time the Plan is scheduled and the image is taken.

2. ACP has no support for satellite tracking or video cameras. You'll have to do that with manual control or other software.

3. (and 1 if a standard English planet name is given) I need to log in to your system and work the browser from my end to see what is happening. Please give me some times. I understand that you are at UTC + 7 hours in Thailand.
    -- Bob

ok, i' ll send the web address to you on email.

It's still show OK! undefined found, coordinates will be calculated at image time.

Any suggestion ?

Hello -- I looked through my email and did not see any info on how to look into your system. My email address is rdenny@dc3.com. I will be in the office for two days, but we have a 3 day holiday coming, then I will be back. I will do the best I can to help you.
    -- Bob

i send it again please check email inbox

so, the two thing left.

1. Major planet search
    2. XML is invalid at line 18 on Schedule Image Series

Happy holiday, thanks

OK. I see this message. I will check tomorrow morning (UTC -7) - I am sorry I must leave for a meeting now.
    -- Bob

OK, I'm in. The first is a bug in ACP

ACP-1351 - Major Planet "Get coordinates or Ephemeris" completion message

I have fixed it in your web files. It was a one character fix! This fix will be in the upcoming Version 8 release.

-- Bob

Thread Information