Hybrid View

Default Downloading Upgrades

Hi,
    I have the older versions of ACP personal internet and Scheduler. I was 6 months late upgrading support services which I did 2 days ago for personal expert. I have tried to download
    the current upgrades and are not compatible with my current software.
    What am I doing wrong?

Peter Pannozzo

What do you mean not compatible? Is there an error message? On the Scheduler one did you or Internet Exploder maybe add .exe to the end of the name? Remove it and make the file end in .MSI. The ACP installer is an exe and should execute. Can you be a bit more specific about the error messages you are getting?

If you need to call, you can try after about 11AM tomorrow MST/PDT. I already have an online appointment before that.
    -- Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denny View Post
    What do you mean not compatible? Is there an error message? On the Scheduler one did you or Internet Exploder maybe add .exe to the end of the name? Remove it and make the file end in .MSI. The ACP installer is an exe and should execute. Can you be a bit more specific about the error messages you are getting?

If you need to call, you can try after about 11AM tomorrow MST/PDT. I already have an online appointment before that.
    Hi Bob:
    I have ACP V 7 and Scheduler V 3.5.
    I can download both programs successfully. When I try and instal ACP I get message box- Older incompatible version of scheduler was found, when installation complete, upgrade to 3.6.
    Next box says upgrades have expired.
    I upgraded Licenses on Sept. 23 for combined ACP Personal Expert.
    If I try and put new serial numbers into registration boxes program old program will not accept it.
    My scheduler has also stopped working. It will not accept either license.
    Please advise.
    Thank you,
    Peter

Call me tomorrow (Thursday) or Friday. I will straighten it out for you.
    -- Bob

Thread Information