I took your advice, Bob, and contacted Chuck Faranda and he was extremely helpful. So much so that we solved the problem. I thought that the process may be helpful if others have difficulty setting this software up. As I mentioned before and I was not getting any information updates with the two devices connected. Chick suggesting trying each alone to see what happened. This is done by checking or unchicking the boxes 1 and 3 in the upper left corner of the Virtual Weather Station (VWS) Data setup window included in my previous email above. When the Boltwood alone was checked I got data (See image A below). When VWS alone was checked I got nothing (See image B below). This seemed to indicate that if the pathway was correct (I was sure it was) then there was a problem with the file. Chuck sent me detailed instruction on how to do this properly and a picture of what options should be selected in VWS (See image C below). Looking at this I saw that I had not had the Channel 1-3 buttons selected. When I did this the Weather Watcher software started to receive weather data and continues when the Boltwood is also selected (See image D below). One more problem to check off my list, :-)

A. WW Boltwood Alone.jpg B. WW VWS alone.jpg C. VWS requestor options for WW.jpg C. WW window with Fully Functional weather and cloud sensor..jpg