Threaded View

Default Using WeatherWatcher and Boltwood across LAN systems (\\xxx\c\... paths)

I hope that this is the right forum for this question, if not feel free to move it to the right one.

I am having problems getting weatherwatcher to work in ACP. I have the weather and Boltwood II on another machine so I am using the server-WeatherWatcher.Weather. I have the two file location fields filled out as follows.

Top field: \\Weather_machine\c\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\ClarityII\ClarityLog.txt

Bottom field: \\Weather_machine\c\vws\data\daily

Despite this I am not clear that it is retrieving any weather data at all as there are no data next to any of the items in the information box that appears when I connect to the server.

I did go into the data file field and asked it to write the file every 2 minutes.

Here is the WW form below.

Am I trying to retrieve it from the wrong location? Or is there another problem. I am stuck on this one. Any help appreciated.
    A
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Chris A.
    Dark Horse Observatory
    Kimberton, PA

Thread Information