Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default problem to enter the registration key

Hello,
    I'm new to this forum. I just bought PINPOINT and I have a problem to enter the registration key. When I open the Register pinpoint, after entering all elements (name, expiration date, and serial number) I can not click the OK button, it does not work. I note on the window PINPOINT THE REGISTER is mentioned (Pinpoint V5 registration) and I downloaded version 6 Pinpoint. What should I do? thank you
    christian

I have entered your license and it seems OK. I took a screen shot of the Register PinPoint window then email it to you. I hope this helps you get it entered OK.
    -- Bob

It's OK, thank you
    christian

Default problem to enter pinpoint license key

Hello,
    by mistake I bought a second pinpoint license when I had one already !!!!
    as the last time when I entered the key of the license, the tab ok remains gray I can not access it. can you help me
    thank you
    christian GAUBERT

Do you want a refund on your second license? Did you mean to just renew support? If yes then we can do that. Otherwise I will send you a screen shot of the license to help you get it entered.
    -- Bob

oh yes if you could pay me back the 2nd license I will be delighted.
    but I will have all the same concern to validate the key of the first license; I tried, the tab Ok is always dimmed.

I already sent you the screen shot for the other other license, based on your other message. We are leaving for our airline flight to New York for NEAIC in just a half hour.

We can convert to Support and Upgrades for $69 and refund the rest. Your other license is expired (your existing PinPoint will continue working). Or we can refund all of the money, leaving you with an expired license and no access to the premium sections of the Comm Center.
    -- Bob

ok thank you I chose the option of full refund I keep the license without update
    thanks again

I could validate the registration with the key of my first license, but the validity being expired I can not open the software. I searched the forum without finding an answer to my question. How do I get the software to work on my new computer?
    thanks again

Now I am confused. New computer? Are you trying to install a newer version of PinPoint than you have a license for? I am on an airplane doing my best to help. Your old license may not work on a newer version. You will need to install the version you had on your old computer.

Also I saw your email, and even though I sent you a screen shot it is not working there? Perhaps you have your name backwards? You registered with your surname first GAUBERT CHRISTIAN. That is how it needs to be in the window. Exactly as my screen shot. If you have an old version of PinPoint the date may be problem. We fixed that in but for your version you may need to put in the date in French. In our current version we use the Windows Date Control that electronic minutes date entry format problems.

If all else fails, I will need to log into your computer and see what the status is. We donít want people to lose the use of their software, even if their support and upgrades are out of date. I may need to locate the old version you have and then put in the license using the old entry window.

I cannot do this from here. We will be back in the office next week.
    -- Bob

Thread Information