Hi:

Somebody on the Bisque forum mentioned that DDW's old firmware has a bug such that conflicting close commands from the weather sensor and ACP will cause the dome to stop. So I'm in the observatory trying to recreate that scenario.

I connected ACP and the weather sensor with all "unsafe" conditions turned off. I then slewed the telescope through SkyX to Polaris, which is very near the park position. I waited for the dome to catch up. I then ran an ACP program, a simple loop.

At that point I forced the weather to go unsafe (by clicking on "Light" as an unsafe condition). The AAG sensor immediately went unsafe, and started the dome close. ACP, however, reported "unsafe" but did not run the weather safety script. Why didn't it run the safety script?

Can you suggest an ACP script that I can run during daylight such that ACP will run a weather safety script when the weather goes unsafe.

I want to see what happens when the scope is parked quickly and the dome gets conflicting close signals (one from ACP after the AAG sensor started a close sequence.)

Thanks,

Rob