Threaded View

Default ObservaDone Causes Fatal Errors

Hi,

I've been working through several issues relating to migrating to a new telescope control system and new Win7 computer. I've had a couple of issues with ACP and Scheduler in the process:

1.) I've been getting "out of memory" errors while acquiring images. As per other posts, I disabled custom file naming and the problem improved, although I still had a couple of of runs crash with windows popup saying "out of memory" and a console message:

05:16:37 Image finished
    05:16:38 ** ACP Auto-Calibration overrides ImageSet calibration flags.
    05:16:40 Plate-solve IX Ori-S001-Johnson V-R001-Johnson V_dupe-2 final image.
    05:17:42 **Script Error (Tracking has been stopped)**
    05:17:43 Source: PinPoint.Plate
    05:17:43 Message: No FITS image file is attached. at line 1304 column 21.
    ACP console log closed 03-Jan-2014 05:17:43 UTC

I've attached the full run log. These crashes seem to be be associated with plate solving, although plate solving is working well otherwise. I've increased the virtual memory and heap memory on the computer just see if that made a difference.....it did not seem to.

BTW, on the subject of custom file naming....any hint on how to avoid the trouble with "out of memory" errors thrown by AcquireImages? I wish I understood what was happening.....

2.) Went to bed last night at midnight, leaving the scope running with no more targets until it was time for dawn flats. When I got up to watch the dawn flats, Scheduler was dead. The Scheduler log attached seems to indicate that ACP.BoltwoodII server was not responding to a Weather.Available call. This seems to have occurred intermittently through the night and finally triggered a crash. The Cloud Sensor II works fine with the ACP.BoltwoodII server, although it seems to take a long time when I connect in to ACP for the data to be available (say 15 seconds). I also attach the full log.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mark
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information