Hybrid View

Default How do I setup auto-calibration?

I know it's possible to auto-calibrate the light frames with the calibrationsets in Maxim DL.

What I would like to do is shoot the flat frames at dusk and use these for the following light frames that night. I can save the flat frames to a custom folder, so Maxim can use them. But if I do this every night, how can I make sure only the latest flat frames are used and not the old ones from previous sessions?

Nice to know: it will be a autonomous remote setup accessible via the webinterface of ACP.

Currently there's no way to do this. A practical problem is that most people would want to review the flats before using them. and to be honest, most people cal their data offline after they get it, even though it means downloading the cal framed (including flats). That notwithstanding, ACP does not have a way to automatically apply dusk flats to the same night's light images. Do you have a rotator? Is that why you need "fresh" flats each night (different PAs)?
    -- Bob

Thread Information