Threaded View

Default ACP7 dome communication problem

Bob:
    Now tonight the startup script ran correctly and ACP in correctly reported the dome was open. I did as you said and had a look at the ACP dome controller, it showed the dome "open" and slaved...infact the dome was at the correct az but the dome was most definitely NOT open. This failure is on the heals of the last post in another thread about the dome reportedly closed when it was most definitely open. That was a very serious failure as it was ugly cloudy. I've decided to open a new thread dedicated just to this problem. I've attached the "laststartup" scirpt for you to look at but their were NO errors reported. Had I not just happened to look at the camera again I would never have understood why all the plans would have failued. Well ideas?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information