Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: ACP and SQM-LE

Hi Colin,

Thanks for the points.

#1 already existed in line 17 in the "Requires" section

#2,3,4 implemented and even added other information. I needed to add the note that if the thresholds are changed at a later time the file must be registered again in windows.

Since posting it with a zip file, I included the testSqmSkyserver.asp file in the zip container.

I think this should help most people with the implementation process.

I still use the original perl script graphing function that is available from unihederon site. I find the graph very useful in my weather tiddler to see how the night was and to make decisions on threshold assignment. I've attached an example of the graph. I hope to convert this over to an exe file or something else at some time. Until then you still need to use perl version. If using it you will also need to download and install gnuplot program for the perl script to create the graph.

Todd
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hi Todd,

This looks really wonderful. I have moved to central New York, and am in the process of rebuilding my observatory. Dark skies here!! I plan to use the Unihedron SQM-LE and am glad you've done the groundwork for using it. Thanks.
    Dick
    www.VirgilObservatory.us
    Pier-mounted Meade 12-inch SCT "classic"
    Optec TCF-S focuser
    SBIG CFW-8A and ST7-XMEv
    H-alpha, BVRI, RGB & Clear filters
    FOV ~15’ x 10’

Thread Information