Thread: license

Default license

Dear Bob, I purchased an ACP upgrade on 2/01/2011 order number: dc3-store-2996 yet when I tried to implement hotfix 1 I was told my license has expired. I believe I am running ACP 6.0. Please advise. Thank you. David Weiner. 173 Riverside Dr., N.Y.

David --

I just re-sent your new license to you (at your 'nb.com' address). The key starts with 'Kf'. Open up ACP, then in the ACP menu, select Register... Put in your new license info. Exit ACP. Now the Hot Fix should install OK.
    -- Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denny View Post
    David --

I just re-sent your new license to you (at your 'nb.com' address). The key starts with 'Kf'. Open up ACP, then in the ACP menu, select Register... Put in your new license info. Exit ACP. Now the Hot Fix should install OK.
    Bob,

I believe I entered the new license correctly and rebooted APC but when I tried to install the horrid I received error message 5. Please advise.

Thank you,

David Weiner

I believe I entered the new license correctly and rebooted APC but when I tried to install the horrid I received error message 5. Please advise.
    I suspect this was sent from a cellphone with autocorrect. I don't know what "error 5" is. Was there an actual english error message? Perhaps the hot fix installer didn't get completely downloaded?
    -- Bob

Thread Information