Hello,

first off, only now have I tried the web method, most impressed! I can't see any other product enabling my observatory in a way it never did before! There is a considerable amount of work and thought that went into this product. Kudos.

Now the question - I read the help files concerning getting ACP to schedule work and running scripts to get the observatory running (or shutting it down) depending on weather and such, but it seems it would take quite some doing considering that my DIY observatory controls the dome, scope, focuser & guide camera via ASCOM, does the safing using sky clock, weather display with Davis pro weather station and the SQM-LE sky meter, controls the facility power via X10 (ftp commands to a local server) and finally tons of USB. But I had a flash this morning, and realized that with some simple coding, my observatory code could be made to run always on my PC, and activate the facilities, start Maxim, ACP, focus max when the observatory is ready to image under clear skies. I've already done so, and everything comes up nicely. Is it a problem to then kill these apps when its not safe, or the sun has come up. I admit its draconian, but already as discussed elsewhere I had to remove the azimuth control of the dome from ACP. My assumption is that ACP's scheduler will run fine, look up its tasks and run away happy.

Cheers