Hybrid View

Default Problem with renewal

I renewed my license on the web site to install the ACP and Scheduler Betas.
    As my ACP licence has expired and my Scheduler is still current, I upgraded to ACP Expert Licence @$460. (I assumed this would make both the apps current)

Cannot install the ACP Beta and cannot get new licence no to work in current ACP.

According to the e-mail I received I was upgraded to
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']ACP Scheduler (Multi Observer)??[/FONT]
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif'][/FONT]
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Pls check and advise.[/FONT]
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Dale Liebenberg[/FONT]

Dale --

You were upgraded to Scheduler Multi-Observer as part of an "all customer" holiday gift from us resulting from our pricing reductions on Scheduler. This had nothing to do with your subscription renewal. Stephanie will contact you regarding your renewal. You renewed as though you had purchased the new ACP Expert suite but you actually bought ACP and Scheduler way before we made Expert available. We provided all Scheduler Single Observer customers with a free upgrade to Multiple Observer, and all Multiple Observer customers with a free year of support and upgrades. This sort of thing is unheard-of in the software business, but we did it.

What we cannot do is convert existing customers who have bought ACP and Scheduler into ACP Expert customers. We thought all of this through thoroughly. ACP Expert is intended to attract people considering buying ACP to getting both ACP and Scheduler at the same time for a large (30%) discount on the total price.

Stephanie is writing you a note at this moment with some choices. I hope you understand.
    -- Bob

Cannot install the ACP Beta and cannot get new licence no to work in current ACP.
    I missed this... And I just checked your records. Your licenses for Scheduler and ACP are both current! We have not processed your upgrade order of a couple of days ago. Your access to the premium sections is OK. Your ACP licence is good through 29-Sep-2011, and your license for Scheduler (now multi-observer) is good through 29-Jul-2011. I have just re-sent both licenses to you.

The new license you got is for Scheduler, to unlock the multiple-observer capability, not for ACP. Please use the ACP license I just sent and enter it into ACP 5.1. Then you will be able to install and use ACP 6. Enter the new Scheduler license I just (re) sent into Scheduler, and you'll be able to install and use Scheduler 3.3.
    -- Bob

Thread Information