Bill --

This is truly awesome! I hope this is the start of some neato add-ons for ACP. Once you get your feet wet, the possibilities are endless.

One thing I might mention: If you have either the full Visual Studio (not an Express version) or Office 2003/2007, you already have a nearly indispensable script debugger. There's a page dedicated to each in ACP Help, Scripting Guide. You may have to add it to your Office installation. Although the doc doesn't mention Office 2007 it also includes the MSE script debugger, however, it has a serious bug (or maybe an intentional omission) in that the immediate window is useless. If you have a choice, install the one from Office 2003.

With the debugger installed, turn on ACP's "Enter debugger on errors" option, and the debugger will start when there's an uncaught error in an ASP page (as well as scripts in the ACP console of course). This can really help track down problems in custom active web pages.

I just read the page on the Office debugger and it's a bit dated. I've added an issue to fix that:

http://gemini.dc3.com/Gemini/Default.aspx?p=17&i=343