Threaded View

Default Web Based Software Control Scripts

All,

Cobbled some ASP pages together to explore the possibility of having a web based access for all Observatory/Software/Power startup. Using RA Admin for this is not a good idea if the observatory is remote due to bandwidth issues. These asp pages can be easily modified for specific purposes so I'll offer them here to anyone interested. They consist of three pages:

login.asp
    li.asp
    control.asp

These can be unzipped to the ACP WebDocs directory and then use your favorite editor to edit li.asp and set your username and password that you want to use.

When accessing this page remotely, you first are required to login to ACP and then you will login to the APP Control Page. This page presents 4 tasks that can, again, easily be modified for your specific needs. I use it to start FocusMax, the RCOS Software, and some power programs. Once these are started the ACP screen can be used to connect to the various devices as intended.

Exiting out of this app screen takes you to the ACP Page as well.

I'm working on the shutdown scripts that will reverse this process - but this works well enough to use as is.

Hope someone finds this to be of value.

Regards

Bill
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information