I have been running ACP for a few nights now and I have run into a glitch that I cant figure out.

I made an observing plan in Planner and loaded it via the web interface and ran it. The plan is listed at the bottom of this msg.

The scope slews to the 397 Vienna, takes an image to center the object...sucessfully syncs...and reslews to the object and reports target now centered in the console output. All looks good. Then I get an error:
""Script Error (Tracking has been stopped)"
Source" Microsoft JScript runtime error
Message: Out of memory at line 3026 column 5

?

I ran it a few times and verified with the Windows task manager that the system is is not suddenly bogged down and low on memory. But for some reason JScript is out of memory? The script running seems to be the "~plan-acquire.js" on the ACP console.

Any suggestions?

Russ

The scope slews and
#startsetnum 1 ; Persistent set numbering added by ACP
#completionstate 0,0,0,0,0 ; Plan completion status added by ACP
;
; --------------------------------------------
; This plan was generated by ACP Planner 3.2.2
; --------------------------------------------
;
; For: Russ
; Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
; Coords: Lat = 44 59' 00" Lon = 93 16' 00"
; Targets: 1
;
; NOTE: Timing features are disabled
;
;
; ---------------------------------------------
;
;
; === Target (397) Vienna ===
;
#repeat 3 ; Entire filter set will be repeated 3 times
#count 1
#interval 60
#binning 1
397 Vienna 22:06:38.52 13 43' 06.6"
#shutdown ; Shut down the observatory
;
; -----------
; END OF PLAN
; -----------
;