Red face Been there - done that - but forgotten!

Sorry everyone - but I must ask the obvious question again. [I have previously installed ACP Planner and had it working with SNPPv5]. I have had to move everything to a new laptop and cannot find *any* instructions in either manual or help files on how to install ACP Planner within SNPP so that they can work together. I did this OK about 2 years back so I know it works.

Help would be really useful. I have done searches in this forum but everyone seems to only post new problems - not the basic 'how its done at square 1'

TIA

Lawrence Harris

Hi Lawrence,

If you install SNP, then Planner, it should just work.

However, if SNP is v5.x, you must have an older version of QuickTime v7.1 or earlier for it to work. I guess QuickTime versions later than 7.1 broke something in SNP 5.x that allowed Planner to integrate with it. SNP 6.x fixed it.

On the machine I'm typing on, I have SNP 5.8.2 and QT 7.1 and it works fine.

I hope this helps.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Jim McMillan View Post
    Hi Lawrence,

If you install SNP, then Planner, it should just work.

However, if SNP is v5.x, you must have an older version of QuickTime v7.1 or earlier for it to work. I guess QuickTime versions later than 7.1 broke something in SNP 5.x that allowed Planner to integrate with it. SNP 6.x fixed it.

On the machine I'm typing on, I have SNP 5.8.2 and QT 7.1 and it works fine.

I hope this helps.

Jim
    Hmm. I had ACP etc installed first, and now I have installed SNPP v6. SNPP does not seem to know about ACP Planner.

Lawrence

Lawrence,

I think you need to install Planner after SNP. If that doesn't work, I think I'm stumped too.

Jim

Email

Re-run the Planner installer now that you have SNP installed. Don't uninstall.
    -- Bob

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denny View Post
    Re-run the Planner installer now that you have SNP installed. Don't uninstall.
    Works fine - thanks Bob.

[PS look forward to hearing your comments...... ;-) ]

Thread Information