Hi Robert, I was not able to run ACP with the corrector enabled. I resolved this issure by correcting my orthogonal issue so the pointing of my system is within my optical range of my camera. Now ACP is able to plate solve correctly at startup.

If you come up with an answer please let me know.
Thanks, Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Brewington View Post
I am seeing a "difficulty" which may be this problem - I do not understand what the resolution of this thread was.

My problem:

I power up the G11 mount, connect to ACP via Gemini.NET driver, and slew to a first star using ACP in order to do the first sync (alternatively, I use FindBrightStar).

When ACP has a model built, and I have not connected for a couple of days, this first slew is often fairly far off (2-3 degrees). As a result, plate solves fail and the mount is lost.

If I can manually get the star centered (I am on site), then once I sync everything works OK. Once this happens, I can shut down, power off and on, reconnect, and the first slew is accurate.

If there is no model, the first slew is fine.

If I power up and just connect with the Gemini hand paddle (Warm Restart), then the first slew if also fine. I am finding that the problem only occurs when I have a model active in ACP and a couple of days have elapsed since I shut down.