Hello Dick.

Just as a finale to your question....

As we have a week of cloudy skies ahead and I was looking for something to do today I made a new disk clone for the observatory computer with 22H2 running and then updated to 23H2.

I had to use the Rufus app again to create a special bootable installer for Windows 11 23H2 from the Microsoft Win 11 ISO download, with the mandatory TPM and Video Card requirements skipped, since the observatory computer can't be upgraded with a TPM module or have the on-board Intel graphics upgraded.

After 23H2 was installed ACP had to "repair" itself after it detected changes in the registry, and all the serial com ports had re-enumerated themselves, so I had to reconfigure the com port #'s for all the serial devices, but apart from that there were no other problems.

Looking at the Windows desktop and the installed apps there's not much apparent difference between 22H2 and 23H2 and until the weather improves I can't test ACP functionally but If I find any problems I can quickly revert back to 22H2 from the disk clone I made before updating.

If I do find any problems over the coming weeks I'll update the thread once the weather here improves and I can test ACP and Scheduler properly.

William.