This is way off topic, I know but someone might have a solution. Am running Sky 6.60 (S6), has run just fine will connect via the Astro-Physics (AP) ASCOM driver (W10 pro system). Although ACP runs everything, I like to have a visual representation of where the scope is pointing. I had to shut off/unplug because of lighting. Got everything going. There was some confusion with the computer as to correct com ports, but that got worked out. I can connect to the telescope with ACP, MaximDL, Focusmax via the AP ASCOM driver. I can also connect through the ASCOM hub. When trying to connect with S6, I get a message that "you have not yet configured your telescope type and settings". This is odd. Will go into the setup in S6, select telescope API and then the AP driver...click OK. Try and reconnect...same message. And in looking at the setup, the Astro-Physics driver is gone, the space is blank. I have to use the drop down menus to select the AP driver again...and the process continues.

So it seems that the AP driver "works", other programs can connect. So it is something with either S6 or the teleAPI plugin. I have uninstalled the pluging, reinstalled, nothing. Tried a system restore...that didn't do it either. I have put this out on the ASCOM group and the Bisque group...nothing. My suspicion is that there is some weird registry value or some such that got "set" but have no idea on that one.

Anyone more wise than me have any ideas here other than upgrade to SkyX which uses a different plugin for AP mounts or so I am told?

Thanks, Mike