Default How many folders can I tell ACP to deposit images into?

I am reviewing the YouTube video 'Customizing File and Folder Names and Cloud Image Delivery'. In there it shows how to set up a path for where the images will be placed. In the example file, on line 4, it shows a directory path. Can you provide multiple directory paths and have ACP deposit a copy of each light image into each folder listed?

Yes, I am talking about creating multiple copies of each image. The reason is that our system uses one folder for files to be calibrated through OSS and we would also like to place a duplicate on a Dropbox for archiving the raw images. Can this be done?

Unfortunately, ACP doesn't have a facility for post processing like that. It's job is to acquire the data and give it a folder path and name you want. From there, you are responsible for providing the automated post-processing pipeline. There are an infinite number of possibilities for that so I punted and left that to the individuals.
    -- Bob

Thread Information