Threaded View

Default Connection to AP1200 Failing

Hi Bob - I hope you had a good Thanksgiving! My system has been working pretty well lately. But last night I had repeated occurrences of ACP losing connection with the mount. The logs (see attached) show the problem as a Hyperion server issue, but ACP is still connected to the telescope (Hyperion) as it still shows a connection to the rotator, while all the information from the mount no longer shows in ACP control panel. I have the AP1200 connected via USB directly to my laptop, while the Hyperion and cameras are running through a powered USB hub. I ran ASCOM diagnostics, and everything passed (see attached log).
    I'm going to try changing out the USB cable and I may switch the AP1200 over to WiFi/TCP control to get away from the USB connection altogether. I'm not sure what else I can do to get passed this recurring problem. Any other suggestions?
    Thanks, Mike
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information