Threaded View

Default Startup script won't turn on digital loggers switch

Hi,

I decided to start a new thread for this. I installed a new digital logger switch and now things seem to be working okay (kind of). When I run the DLWPSSetup script it runs okay but it comes to a point where it reports on the switch port names and status and it does not look like it is polling the switch correctly. The dialog box says

Port 0 Name: Switch 1 Current State 0

However, the name of this is port is IKRON in the web page. I have attached a copy of the web page screen shot and you can see the names of the ports. The script cycles through all the ports and each one has the name "Switch x" where x is 1 through 8. I would expect the name to match the port names in the switch.

In addition, I have a power up test script (attached) that is supposed to turn on ports 0, 5, 6, and 7. It runs fine and I get the correct output from the display console

Connected to Switch
    ...powered on IKRON
    ...powered on Camera
    ...powered on Mount
    ...powered on Telescope
    Startup complete

However, when I go to the web page for the switch, everything is still off. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Bernard
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information