Threaded View

Hi Jerry,

I've attached an abridged copy of one of my MaxIm logs just for comparison. I have an SBIG camera and driver, so there are some different entries you do not see in your log (like, Callback...). But you will note the similarities, especially for the camera connections/disconnections and camera exposures.

Are you really taking 0.001s exposures? Is this part of the ZWO camera setup? And wouldn't 0.001s images likely be blank?

I thought these were an interesting two lines from the middle of your log above:

Started 0.001s 2394x1597 exposure, binned 4x4, ROI (0, 0)
    Completed 4.353s 2394x1597 exposure, binned 4x4, ROI (0, 0)

As to the whereabouts of the log file, all I can add is that the MaxIm Help file says a new log is written every day to the My Documents/MaxIm DL 6/Log folder. Perhaps v6.20 didn't support this - you can search the help file for "log window" and then scroll down and select Log Window in the left-hand pane;.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Dick
    www.VirgilObservatory.us
    Pier-mounted Meade 12-inch SCT "classic"
    Optec TCF-S focuser
    SBIG CFW-8A and ST7-XMEv
    H-alpha, BVRI, RGB & Clear filters
    FOV ~15í x 10í

Thread Information