Default ACP stops and delete (!) ongoing plan (observing list - .txt file)

I have a question for you regarding very, very strange behavior of ACP..
    On couple occasions - but on the last night, an extraordinary thing happened twice. Well, after a successful start observing plan and good working proces of it the system suddenly stops and the information about the error appears in the description. When I want to start the same observing list (plan) that was suddenly stopped, it turns out that this file is not there anymore! It seems to be deleted in some way! I can't find it anywhere on PC! Does anyone have any idea what could be the reason for this kind of behavior of the ACP program?
    Thanks!
    Best Regards,
    Grzegorz Duszanowicz

Wow! Without more information I can’t guess. Please attach the log file for the run that was interrupted. Logs are located in Documents\ACP Astronomy\Logs\yyyymmdd.
    -- Bob

Thanks Bob!

Yes, of course you need log file/files. I attach two of such example from the same night.
    Log file 20220514@181701 is the one where plan (text file): 8-11RA-0-30Dec-139fields-401.txt
    has been erased from the directory with my plans..
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Best Regards,
    Grzegorz Duszanowicz

The two problems appear not to be related.

In the 214314 log, 22:00:14 **Ephemeris data starts or ends more than 2 hours from Now

Are you using NEOCP Ephemeris data? If so it is for the wrong time. ACP will interpolate between ephemeris lines, but they must be for times before and after the present time.

In the 181701 log, 19:38:35 Message: Åtkomst nekad.

What does this mean in English? I am sorry. It is also difficult for me to support such an old version, and your support expired over a year ago. My policy is to help once on an expired "updates and support", but being old this makes it more difficult than supporting current customers. I have to dig up old scripts.

19:38:35 Location: line 1552 column 40.

Would you please zip up your AcquireImages.js and attach it here (<-link to attach instructions) so I know I am looking at the right one (probably 5 or more years old!) so I can see what is at line 1552.
    -- Bob

Thread Information