Hi,
I had to disable my automatic weather control closing my Pier-Tech rood for a couple months when I replaced some equipment. Pier was set too high for safety and I opened and closed the roof with the Dome function in Maxim (very convenient). I disabled the roof check box in the Dome ACP preferences.
Now when I want to reverse my steps and get back to the weather safety closure of the roof it does not work and throws an error seen in scheduler log:

2022-05-06 22:23:45.0: Loaded Constraint plugin TimeRange
2022-05-06 22:23:45.7: Attach ACP sequencer
2022-05-06 22:23:51.9: There is no controllable dome or roof.
2022-05-06 22:23:51.9: ++ Weather Safe ++

Am I missing some other check box?

I wonder if it is an interaction with Maxim. If I disable the roof there it has the same driver as ACP and it gets disabled in ACP too. I also noted if Maxim comes on first, my Pier-Tech software will not open the roof either since in cannot attach to Comm 2... the target.

I did all this 8 months ago and subsequently have a new camera and other hardware so hard to go back to old settings I guess.

Any ideas?

JY

PS Trying to troubleshoot this, I opened ACP, attached the telescope but NOT the camera and the Dome Control works just fine. So it is some interaction with Maxim, but I am missing the boat if it is a Maxim setting... seems I need to get Maxim to forget it ever had a roof connection.