Threaded View

Default QHY camera gives tiny images and gigantic pixel sizes

I may be having a similar problem with a different OSC CMOS camera, the ZWO ASI2600MC. My pointing exposures are unsolvable so the plans fails from the get go. I’m using MaxIm 6.26 and the latest ZWO ASCOM driver released 1/22/2022. In MaxIm I set the gain to 0 but have no option to set the offset (which should be around 50 for this gain according to the ZWO website). I can set the offset in other image capture software using the camera’s native driver and hope that it carries over to MaxIm.
    The pointing exposure appears for a millisecond on MaxIm’s screen and disappears. It’s very small like an autoguider image.
    The time and location of the observatory is set correctly.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information