Threaded View

Thanks
    I made a few tests with the camera and FilterWheel set to ASCOM. And that always produced the pinpoint error. This log will show you that error 20210225@011710. I also tried it with the camera set to FLI and only the FilterWheel set to ASCOM. That produced a different error message like we saw when both camera and FilterWheel were set to FLI thats in log file 20210225@232224. I'm beginning to wonder if I might have created my own problem here. The FilterWheel has two wheels and you have to leave one position in each wheel open to shoot through. I started placing the filters at slot 2 and left slot 1 open, I see in FocusMax and other programs that they expect slot 1 to normally be L and 2 to be R etc. Maybe ACP is checking to see if the slot position matches the name of the filter or vice versa and it doesn't match so it throws the error. Anyway, next cloudy night I will pull the image train off and move the filters to what the rest of the world expects to see on the first wheel. I need to open it up anyway to clean the dirt off the filters.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information