Quote Originally Posted by Dick Berg View Post
Good Morning, Bob,

watch.gif Conecntrate! You are falling asleep. Concentrate!

It looks to me like the Aladin API does not allow specifying the FOV in both directions, thus creating only a square image. However, the <div> in the body of the script can be modified to make a rectangular image, which actually masks the vertical dimension instead of compressing it. Here's what mine looks like. The 450 and 305 are in the same ratio as my camera's X and Y pixel dimensions:

<div id="aladin-lite-div" style="width:450px; height:305px;"></div>

That gives this image:

PCF002.png

The existing code already adapts to the X-pixels dimension. The question is whether the div's "style" can be constructed as a variable, so that what's 305 above could actually be computed relative to the 450 depending on the Y-pixels relative to the X-pixels.

There are other Aladin parameters that can get rid of any of the icons/buttons appearing in the image, too.

This is really useful. Where do you make that change?
I assumed it wasn't within the Tiddler i.e.
Code:
<<slider "" "Pictorial Camera Field Info" Details "Citation and usage info">><HTML>
<table width="96%" style="border:none;margin:1px;background:transparent"><iframe id="aaladinlite" src="/ac/aaladinlite.asp" width="100%" height="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency style="border:none;"></iframe></table></html>
<<RefreshIFrame "Recenter on Scope Field" "Move display back to scope coordinates">>