Default Anyone with dropbox issues?

In the past week, I am unable to move images from the "Observatory Operator" Folder to dropbox via the right click option, and files in dropbox are not syncing with my local laptop. This has worked fine until a week ago. I have several exchanges with Dropbox Support, but they have not been able to resolve the issue. I believe that ACP and Scheduler are operating fine, but was just looking to see if others might have run into the same issue. SRO computer running Win10, laptop Win7. It has worked for nearly the past 3 years.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Hey, Gary: so far Dropbox has been the *only* sync service that works for me. I've tried Google Drive, Microsoft's OneDrive, and a couple of others, but those all silently drop files now and then .

My demands are low, though. I let the night's FITS files accumulate, and then in the morning I drag-and-drop the whole Images/yyyymmdd subdirectory to the Dropbox directory. Works every time for me. But I have no experience with real-time syncing, if that's what you're doing.

Happy new year!

edit: In your place, I would back up the current Dropbox directories and then uninstall and reinstall the Dropbox application. But that's just me...
    measuring space rock colors and rotation rates, from Albuquerque NM

Same here with modest issues and I agree with Eric Dose. Dropbox's design and features are superior to the others (though others may be more integrated with the OS like OneDrive and iCloud).
    -- Bob

Thread Information