Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

After running all night with no issues, I am able to conclude the issue with the missing One line weather file, was due to ACP being configured to save images to the USB external Hard drive.
    Once this was changed to the C: drive, there were no further issues. I donít quite see the connection between the one line file and the USB external drive, but I am just happy its operational once again.
    Bob, Thank you for your support !!

Regards

Adrien

Default 1 Line weather file intermittently disappears.

Adrien ó I misunderstood you above. I thought it was the 1-line file that was on the D drive. The error in the weather log indicates a problem finding the weather file that probably just resulted in unsafe weather. However a lockup or disk failure while trying to save images could certainly have caused ACP to become unresponsive to Scheduler and resulted in that Scheduler crash.
    -- Bob

Thread Information