Threaded View

Default Run-time error '13': Type mismatch, on Windows 7 startup

I get the short and uninformative error message: "Run-time error '13': Type mismatch" when starting ACP. Some googling makes this seem like its a problem with Microsoft Visual Basic environment and often encountered with Excel. I have searched through the forum here but discussion on this kind of error is limited. Here is a similar discussion: https://forums.dc3.com/showthread.ph...ht=VBA+windows

We run a Windows 7 32-bit computer. Lately we've been having USB connectivity issues where cameras/devices will disconnect each other when too many get plugged in. In addressing that today, I uninstalled the USB controllers and plugged devices in one at a time, uninstalled different versions of MaximDL that seemed to be lingering on my system and reinstalled the latest update, and updated to the latest daily build of TheSkyX pro. After all of this, the USB connectivity seems fixed but now ACP will not start.

I have upgraded to version 8.3 today, but I am not sure if it "stuck". As in, if there is a problem with basic startup for ACP, maybe the in-place upgrade did not work.

I do not know when this problem began, because I tried ACP after everything else as it was working fine as of a few weeks ago.
    Last edited by Sean McCloat; Nov 2, 2020 at 22:00. Reason: included note that I updated to 8.3

Thread Information