Default Windows 10 20H02 Feature Update anyone?

Usually I'm a bit adventurous, and am curious whether anyone has yet experienced the Windows 10 Feature Update 20H02 that was released around October 23, 2020.
    Anyone try this out yet? Comments on your experience so far?
    I like to have a solid backup of everything, then I try it on a test machine before it ever gets near my observatory.

I just applied it to one of my test machines. No need to "repair security". I ran an ACP observing plan successfully with simulated camera in MaxIm, a simulated mount, and a simulated rotator. This tells me it's OK to apply it as far as my software is concerned at least. It seemed "lightweight". It downloaded and installed surprisingly quickly. I had dome all of the pending updates that were there before I applied the 20H202.
    -- Bob

Hi Colin,

I installed 20H2 on my observatory computer without a problem. Of course, it's daytime so bad things won't show up until some evening. OTOH, I was totally up to date on all previous updates, so what might be a significant update process for some users was a brief download and quick install for me. (I rebooted twice, Eric ) The only thing I worried about was the update resetting the USB power management stuff back to a default "allow computer to turn off USB connections," but that didn't happen.

This update was not offered on my in-house desktop computer, so I'll have to wait and see. But there again, I'm totally up-to-date otherwise.

I hope all is well with you. Winter has come to our neck of the woods - it snowed very briefly yesterday but melted hitting the ground. Overnight temperatures this week are below zero (C).
    Dick
    www.VirgilObservatory.us
    Pier-mounted Meade 12-inch SCT "classic"
    Optec TCF-S focuser
    SBIG CFW-8A and ST7-XMEv
    H-alpha, BVRI, RGB & Clear filters
    FOV ~15’ x 10’

Thread Information