Dear Dick,
Thanks for this - I really appreciate your taking so much time to help. No wonder that you are a "super-wizard"--and I definitely vouch for that!
As you suggested, I was able to get MiniSac installed by rerunning the ACP installation. Tonight, I will try it out to see if that solves everything. It doesn't seem to provide the RA and DEC coordinates for me when using the web version of ACP, but that is only a minor convenience issue. And maybe it will start working tonight when I have my system fully connected. Any suggestions on that? Should I re-re-install ACP?

So far, I have not been able to get FocusMax to allow me access to the FocusMax hub. However, I have been able to configure the MaximDl Observatory to use the FocusMax hub. So maybe that will work. I guess I just have to try it out.

I can't easily get ACP planner because I tried to download it too many times. So I am on the bad list. Is ACP planner important? It seems that it would be useful, and it might help me learn.

The RA and DEC coordinates that I used were provided by MaximDL. They were close to center. But not 100%.

Thanks again. I will let you know how I do.
Warmly,
Roger