Hi Roger,

Maybe some of these suggestions will help you. Bob will also reply and may want to call, I'm sure.

1. Go to this folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\ASCOM, and look for the folder called "MiniSAC". MiniSAC is installed with ACP. I was able to reproduce your error by removing the MiniSAC folder. If that folder, or a part in that folder, is missing, the ACP installation did not complete correctly, or the MiniSAC.dll file did not get registered correctly. I would recommend running the ACP installer again to repair. Don't uninstall anything - just reinstall. Or you might want to wait for Bob to confirm this.

2. There are normally only two places where images are stored.

a. If you're sitting at the observatory computer, and running ACP "live observing" from the web UI, your images should be found here: C:\Users\(username)\Documents\ACP Astronomy\Images, your log files here: C:\Users\(your username)\Documents\ACP Astronomy\Logs, and your plans here: C:\Users\(your username)\Documents\ACP Astronomy\Plans.

b. If you're remoting in (over a local area network connection) to the observatory using the web UI (you won't see "live observing" on the Main Menu), your images should be found here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\ACP Web Data\Doc Root\images\(username), and similarly for logs and plans.

3. Go to FocusMax's Open/Preferences menu (System #1). There you will see an ellipsis next to the "Focuser" box. You should probably select the "FocusMax Focuser Hub" instead. That should be an available choice. ACP automatically connects to the focuser through its internal software programming without requiring an ACP hub.

4. Look in the Windows Start Menu, for a folder named "ACP Planner." If that's there, then inside that folder is the link to the Planner executable. If not there, then that's a sign again of the ACP installer not completing correctly. ACP Planner is one of the programs ACP normally installs. Running the ACP installer again to repair might solve this problem. Or you can go here to download the Planner directly: http://acp.dc3.com/planner.html

5. How far is a "little bit?" How did you enter the M33 coordinates? From a plan (a typo)? If you used the live observing single image form and entered "M 33", the coordinates would be picked up from the MiniSAC catalog. (But what about question #1 above?) If coordinates came from an independent catalog, it's possible that one person's notion of the center coordinates might be different from another's. It could also possibly be an issue with your telescope mount. Maybe a little more information here will help diagnose this. Here's a VERY useful website: http://simbad.u-strasbg.fr/simbad/. Under Queries, click on "by identifier", enter "M33" (no space in this instance), and check the coordinates against the ones you used.

I hope this helps.