Threaded View

Default Password for ACP planner

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Baylon View Post
    Hello Bob and Hello William,
    Thanks for all the help--which seems to have solved my problem. You are doing a great job.
    To give you an update. Here is what I have done.
    1. I followed William's suggestions about the problems with Windows Defender and anti-Ransomware. The anti-ransomware and some other windows defender features are now turned off.
    2. I am not sure that this action totally solved the problem, because I found a little blue circle spinning on my desktop. I don't know how long the blue circle has been spinning there. After following various tips on the internet, I was able to get rid of the blue circle by pressing ctrl-alt-del.
    3. Now ACP seems to be up and functioning and I have entered the necessary information into the ACP observatory. I look forward to trying it out.
    4. That is Great! BUT - I don't know if this is the result of getting rid of the ant-ransomware or because of pushing ctrl-alt-del!!!
    5. I am still unable to install FocusMax but maybe I can use the Optec solution instead? (I have an Optec FocusLynx).
    Warmly,
    Roger

After success with ACP download and Installation, I am trying to install the ACP Planner - but a password seems to be necessary to open the ACP Planner installer. Would this be the DC3 password or my computer password?

Seems more likely that I am doing something wrong.

Warmly, roger
    Last edited by Roger Baylon; Oct 27, 2020 at 00:56. Reason: to be clearer

Thread Information