Hi,

Eval going great so far. First clear night with ACP Expert last night in NM, and I had the scheduler making observations.

Question re the scheduler: is there a way to get it to repeat a particular plan some number of times other than duplicating the plan ad nauseam? If not, is there a convenient way to change a setting that is common to a bunch of plans, or the observations within them, other than deleting all but one, making the tweak, and then re-duplicating? If I want to tweak my moon-avoidance strategy, for example, I don't see any way to do it other than delete-and-re-dup.

Also, a suggestion for a future release of the web interface...

First of all, that web interface is slick! Probably old hat for long-time ACP users, but for someone getting back into the game after 10 years, it's pretty dang cool.

That being said, it would be nice if the guider status section said "starting" or "settling" instead of "idle" when it's starting up guiding and letting it settle.

Also, it would be nice if somewhere it said "waiting for meridian crossing" or similar when it's doing so. Of course one can always look at the log, but an at-a-glance indication would be handy, and it seems like it would be easy to implement.

-Russ