Default TheSky6 launches instead of TSX

I've used TS6 for some time with Planer, but trying to adopt TSX. If I have TSX on screen and launch TheSky Capture, it still launches TS6 also and Capture only works with TS6. I found a reference about versions that TSX had to be 10.1.10 or better, mine is 10.5, so that seems to fit.

Any ideas about how to avoid TS6 from launching? I'm a little reluctant to uninstall it just yet!

Bill

Have you run TheSky X "as Administrator" once only? This registers TheSky X's scripting with Windows. Unless Windows knows about TheSky X's scripting, it will not be seen by Planner. Normally Planner will use TheSky X in preference to TheSky 6.

If you need help with running TheSky X one time "as Administrator" let me know and I'll give step by step instructions.
    -- Bob

Thanks Bob, I had seen that suggestion for TS6, so it should be fine to launch it that way with Win10 also.

Thread Information