Hybrid View

Default Observation interrupted, ACP Application error and 10Micron mount error..

Hi Bob,

the last two sessions did not go too well. After completing a run ACP moves to the next plan and then the system stops. Mount does not move anymore and reports an error code 00:22:00:00:00. Unable to reconnect mount without human intervention. ACP tells me to share an error message with you. I have attached the log just before it goes wrong (NGC4778) , then the next log (NGC4173) and the ACP error message. I don't know what the causality is in this case, ie mount failure triggers ACP error or the other way around.

Any insights are welcome. Stay healthy,

Kind regards,
    Roelof
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

This is almost certainly a failure of the mount, which causes a failure of ACP, which causes the pop-up box you posted in the scheduler. The problem is that the failure in the mount is not one that is passed back to ACP as an error, but it is simply locking ACP. That is what is causing the chain of fatal errors. I would of course first check USB cables connectors power supply voltages and possible power saving options on USB.
    -- Bob

Thanks Bob, also my opinion. I will have some one check all the cables...stay well, Roelof

Thank you sir!!
    -- Bob

Thread Information