Threaded View

Default Digital Dome Works not connecting and web sever not connecting

Some background: I have DDW pro Dome, Planewave on Mathis Mount running with Sidereal Technology, Davis weather, skyX, and ACP.
    Problem: I can't connect the DDW to ACP. Everything else connects fine. I downloaded new ASCOM drivers for DDW from Jerry Smith. Oddly when I ran the driver set up the ACP webserver disconnected and now has an error, "access denied. You don't have permission". The webserver was working fine for several months before this. This maybe a separate issue but I need that resolved also.
    Back to the main problem, the dome preferences might be wrong, I have provided a screen shot of DDW and ACP settings.
    Attachment1 is setup with ASCOM telescope Hub" and everything seems fine but the dome is not connected (highlighted in ACP). But tracking and dome movement works fine, but to do automated things I need to have ACP controlling the dome.
    Attachment 2 is dome not connected in that configuration.
    Attachment 3 is choosing sciTech as the telescope slaving in DDW. but when trying to connect telescope in ACP I get an error "com1 denied."
    Attachment 4 is choices for dome control in ACP.
    I have been going around in circles and need help. I am running things as administrator, but have also switched to standard user and doesn't seem to change errors and non-connection of dome.
    Thank you to all that can help.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information