Threaded View

Bob,

I'm happy to report that both the "RA motion in wrong direction" issue and the APCC Pro unresponsive at 25% CPU issue appear to be resolved. Tonight I tested BETA versions of APCC Pro and AP V2 that the AP developer generously provided to me for test purposes. The result appears to be nice tracking on C/2019 Y with orbital tracking enabled in ACP. Thank you so much for your help with this and your outreach to AP to resolve it. Attached is a single shot test image of a very Moon-lit C/2019 Y4 to show the tracking test result. Not a great image, but looks like good tracking

I believe there may still be the original issue with orbital tracking that started this thread, with it perhaps getting disabled on filter change, but I didn't retest that tonight because I ran out of time so I can't say for sure. When time and weather permits I will repeat that original test and if there is a remaining issue I'll let you know and post the logs for analysis. I should be able to get that done by the end of the week.

Much appreciated,

-Craig

Thread Information