Default JScript Runtime Erorr: Permission Denied!

Hi,

I have run across an error recently and consistently when running an acquire image session. After usually 3 successful images have been taken ACP reports an error that says: "Microsoft JScript runtime Error Message: Permission Denied.
    Anybody come across this one? Focusmax seems to run fine. I am running Windows 7.

Paul

In order to understand the conditions and environment when this happens, I am going to need to see a run log in which the problem occurs. Logs are in My Documents\ACP Astronomy\Logs\yyyymmdd\... Thanks in advance.
    -- Bob

Default Premission Denied Error

Hi Bob,

Attached is a copy of the ACP Log.

Best,

Paul
    Attached Files Attached Files

Paul, I wondered why you were posting in this forum, went to move your thread to the ACP section and discovered that your support has been expired since April 2018. What I can say is that Windows 7 itself is not the issue. I'll help you with this one in any case. Now I need you to temporarily turn on the option in ACP Preferences > Debugging > Pop up message window on AcquireSupport errors. Wait for the problem to happen again. Take a screen shot of the popup window that appears. Then turn the option back off. Attach the screen shot of the popup to a reply here.
    -- Bob

Thanks Bob,

Las night I did as you said, enabling the pop up. However for the first time in weeks, the plan ran to completion without the "permission denied" error. This was a different plan than I had been running before, so I am wondering if it had anything to do with the plan itself? Anyway, I will try another plan tonight and see what happens. BTW, I did not realize that my support had expired! Sorry about that. What is the easiest way to renew?

Paul

Ok, let me know. I will be out Friday and Monday for a family visit.

You can renew at http://store.dc3.com/uppr.html. Thanks :-)
    -- Bob

Thanks very much Bob. I will be in touch.

Following up... Can I close this?
    -- Bob

Yes,

Not sure the problem is resolved, but I cannot contact the remote computer to work on it futther until I visit. PC does not seem to want to boot, so when travel is possible again, I will go out to the observatory and fix the PC.

Thanks Bob!

Dang it! Well when you get out there, if you want help with the problem at that time, let me know. Call!
    -- Bob

Thread Information