Threaded View

Default Camera getting stuck (was Scheduler Stalled...)

Hi,

Last night Scheduler seemed to stall twice with the attached screen shot from the last time. If I uncheck the dispatcher, and recheck, it starts back up. So i do not think this is a hardware issue.

I had not rebooted the system before running. I find the system is less reliable when I leave Expert Scheduler running during the day and it attempts to Startup and then continuing imaging in the evening. All mount and camera processes seem to be shut down. But it is more reliable if I reboot the machine and start fresh.

The logs tells me little, but if you check the times (log versus screen shot), you see nothing has been happening.... clock advances on ACP on the screen after last scheduler log created.

This is a fine point, but this is all fine details.

JY

PS Only change in the system recently was the Temperature Compensation implemented in Focus Max... that BTW seems to be working just fine.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Jerry Yesavage; Nov 5, 2019 at 16:31.

Thread Information