Thanks William. Yes has been a long haul!

What I did find out about the problems with the storage on the SSD is that the amount of used space kept increasing to the point of being full, without me putting in enough data to make that happen. After a long period of research I found a way to fix the issue with the Indexing Option, which then reduced the volume back to what it should be. I still have to use this tool about once a month otherwise it builds up.

So I guess I could get rid of the Public documents on the D drive and have it back on the C Drive, which has it already as seems to be put back there when upgrading ACP. But I dare no touch anything about it until Bob takes a look. I fear I will muck it up even more

Peter