You did this in a way that (as you discovered) will cause you to need to change settings all over the place. These "library" directories are by design movable within windows. See this PC World article Move your Windows 10 libraries to a separate drive or partition.

Also, it's possible to move bits and pieces (e.g. just your My Documents) via the Sysinternals/Microsoft Junction tool to create an NTFS junction that "forwards" a directory to another location. It requires some care but it's very useful. WIth a Junction, it is possible to make Windows (and the various programs that assume Public Documents and My Documents assume that those folders are on C) think they are on C anyway.

Note that ACP throughout is supposed to use Windows API calls to determine and use the location assigned to library folders such as "My Documents" and "Public Documents" (though the latter became "buried" in Windows 10 @#$%^&*). Therefore if they are reassigned per the Windows configuration, our tools should still be able to find them. However just moving those folders isn't correct won't do it as you found.

Perhaps this info will help you get organized in a clean and resilient way.